RSS

Torch Songs

Disc: 1 1. The Man I Love - Etta James 2. I Fall In Love Too Easily - Sarah Vaughan 3. Body and Soul - Diana Krall 4. I Wanna Be Around - Peggy Lee 5. My One and Only Love - June Christy 6. The Nearness of You - Norah Jones 7. Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Ella Fitzgerald 8. All The Way - Keely Smith 9. Darn That Dream - Dianne Reeves 10. Good Morning Heartache - Rosemary Clooney 11. More Than You Know - Kay Starr 12. Angel Eyes - Anita O'Day 13. These Foolish Things - Dinah Washington 14. In The Wee Small Hours of The Morning - Julie London Disc: 2 1. Blues In The Night - Julie London 2. The Very Thought of You - Etta James 3. Our Love Is Here To Stay - Dinah Shore 4. Love For Sale - Ella Fitzgerald 5. East Of The Sun (West of the Moon) - Keely Smith 6. Misty - Dakota Staton 7. Fly Me To The Moon - Dinah Washington 8. I've Grown Accustomed To His Face - Kay Starr 9. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Nancy Wilson 10. Oh You Crazy Moon - Peggy Lee 11. In A Sentimental Mood - Sarah Vaughan 12. Softly As I Leave You - Lena Horne 13. Lover Man - Patti La Belle 14. As Time Goes By - Nancy Wilson LILIANA

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario